Stoneworx warrants to the original owner(s) of installed natural stone countertops for a period of one (1) years from the date of installation in your residence.
WHAT THIS LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY COVERS
- This limited 1-year warranty covers the countertop(s) that have been permanently installed in your residence.
- This limited 1-year warranty covers products that have been maintained according to Stoneworx Care and Maintenance guidelines.
- This limited 1-year warranty covers products that have been installed by authorized Stoneworx Installation Crews.
- This limited 1-year warranty covers products that have been registered with Stoneworx within thirty (30) days of installation.
WHAT THIS LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- This limited 1-year warranty does not cover color variance, veining, fissures, thermal shock, chemical abuse, impact damages or misuse.
- This limited 1-year warranty does not cover any additional or supplemental repairs or modifications. For example, any plumbing, electrical, tile or wall surface modifications that may be necessary to repair the countertop(s) covered under this limited 1-year warranty: such repairs will be at the responsibility of the customer.
- This limited 1-year warranty does not cover uses of countertops exposed to outside weather and climate conditions, abnormal use or condi- tions, or abuse in any way. Abnormal use or conditions includes, but it is not limited to, damage from mishandling or misuse, damage from exces- sive heat or uneven exposure to weather conditions, physical or chemical abuse, and damage from improper care and maintenance.
- Stoneworx is not responsible for damage or injury caused in whole or in part by acts of God, job site conditions, architectural and engineering design, structural movement, acts of vandalism, or accidents.
- This limited 1-year warranty does not cover seam performance.
- This limited 1-year warranty is non-transferable and does not cover claims made by subsequent owners of your home.
- This limited 1-year warranty does not cover products that you, the customer, do not like after installation due to color, edging styles or other options based on personal preference.
To register this limited 1-year warranty, the customer must click on the “ACCEPT” button below and fill out and submit the warranty registration form. It must be registered within thirty (30) days of installation to be eligible for this limited 1-year warranty.